My daily routine

 

My daily routine

I do my daily works myself. I have to come to my office on time So I get up early in the morning. I brush my teeth. I make my ablution and perform my prayers. I bring my mobile, moneybag when I leave my house. I wait for the bus at the bus stoppage. After getting on a bus I sit down on a seat if I get it. When I reach my office I put my Mobile and moneybag in the drawer. I start my pc to start my work. After finishing my regular works I look upon the net to read the news. At lunch hour I move to the canteen to take my lunch. After eating lunch I have a cup of tea. In the evening time, I come back to my home bringing with me some necessary things whatever I need to my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Types Of Bill Of Lading

PACKING LIST

How to make a simple Invoice