Interview Questions with Answer:

Interview Quest
Interview questions with answer

ions with Answer:

1.        Why do you want to join us? 

Answer: I have heard about your company. It has very good rules and regulations. There are some extra facilities. So I want to join you.

2.        Why we will choose you?

Answer: I have some knowledge of what is matching with your company. And I have vast experience in the field. With my knowledge and experience, I can help you to develop the company.

3.        Where are you from?

Answer: I am from Dhaka, Mirpur.

4.        What are the famous foods in your area?

Answer: Kacchi, Bot, Kabab.

5.        What are your hobbies?

Answer: My hobby is traveling, Reading books.

6.        What is Digital Marketing?

Answer: Digital Marketing is a process where digital component are uses internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computer, mobile phones and online digital media to promote products and services?

7.        What is the full form of SEO?

Answer: Search engine optimization.

8.        How will you try to grow our company?

Answer: I will give my full effort to develop the company and I will take the responsibility as ownership.

9.        Do you think punctuality is a part of professionalism? Why?

Answer: Of course. Everything we need to complete in time. Without punctuality, we will lose everything.

10.      Do you have any previous experiences? Answer: I am working as a Commercial at a private Company since 13.07.2008

11.      Do you think marketing is the best part of increasing your sales growth? Answer: Not only marketing but also we have to develop product quality and supply as the market demand.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Types Of Bill Of Lading

PACKING LIST

How to make a simple Invoice