13.05.20

Hello dear all, how are you all? 
I think you are not well as like me. Because now a days we all are passing a critical time. Hope we will finish this chapter soon Insha Allah.
It's such a time that I have not watched. There are no war, there is nothing any major earth quakes, although we are at home to save ourselves. It was better to stay  at home but the people who earn their daily livelihood daily. How can they stay at home. Or they stay home for the necessity how long the can stay at home. 
Yes I am talking about the crucial pandemic of Covid-19 . We have seen a problem for a certain country, for a certain area but this pandemic happened for all over the world, for all the people of the world. Nobody can say I safe from it. Whether he/she is poor or rich. Most of the time, the poor people are suffer most for every occurrence. But only the Covid-19 makes somethings different. As we come to know that the biggest, the most powerful are most affected. So there is nothing to be proud for us. If Allah want to catch us, he can do it by any things.
A question is arise to my mind that whether it is man created nor the Almighty created. Most of our Alem Ulama  says it's a oppression sent by Allah. Sometimes we listen that it created by China. It was a China's fault. They can't handle the testing material correctly. So that the virus spread out and it becomes a pandemic for the world. Both of them which one is correct? We don't the actual fact. 
During this pandemic we are ordered by the government to stay at home to save ourselves, our families and other. It is called lock-down. We all tried to maintain the lock-down. I don't go to outside without any major need. I used to go out for shopping for my daily necessaries. After two or three days later I go out to the bazar to collect my essential products. We can't go far because most of the roads were blocked. Although we are trying to go a distance bazar to buy some special product. 
It was a matter of big tension although we enjoy our time at home with our family. Because we have not got  month long holiday at our job life. By this time we have got much time to spend with our family. It was good time for my little children who don't get me so much time. 
We are not free from this crucial pandemic until now. And it is the final stage. But we have gave up lockdown. I think if we can maintain the lock-down for some more days. It will better for all of us. But the low income people can't survive their life during the month long It can be possible if we can help them properly. I have tried to help some of my relatives by giving some money but it is too small for them.
Covid-19 has a big story, It has no any boundary. Because all of worlds are afraid of it. Some offices gave 60% salary which was another shock for us. Many families suffers much to maintain their family by the 60% salary. If a families fall in a problem to maintain a month with the 100% salary, how can the family maintain their whole month with the 60% salary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Types Of Bill Of Lading

PACKING LIST

How to make a simple Invoice